当前位置:首页 > 资讯 > 正文

动漫下载

  • 资讯
  • 2025-05-11 11:57:33
  • 3
摘要: 各位老铁们,大家好,今天由我来为大家分享我爱传奇,以及我们的传奇的相关问题知识,希望对大家有所帮助。如果可以帮助到大家,还望关注...

我爱传奇(我们的传奇)

Dr. Cuddy: I thought you said there were only three?

House: I thought you’d buy one of them.

Dr. Wilson: Okay, well first of all, his name is Carl.

House: I call him Kevin. It’s his secret friendship club name.

我管它叫Kevin ,这是他在私密关系俱乐部的名字.

33、Dr. Wilson: How do you know she needs a heart transplant?

House: I got my aura read today. It said someone close to me had a broken heart.

我看了占卜书,上面说今天有个人会心碎.

34 、Dr. Wilson: You lied, didn’t you?

三、我是传奇这个电影有几个结局

1、普通版:罗伯特牺牲自己,拯救了人类也拯救了身边的人 。

2 、加长版:罗伯特死里逃生,同救下的两个人继续踏上寻找幸存者的旅途 ,却隐隐透出人类已经灭亡的事实。

3 、两个结局很难说哪个是悲剧 ,哪个是大团圆,都有悲有喜有得有失。两种结局都渗透着人性之美,而且都很自然而然 ,毫不牵强附会 。似乎也预示着,未来是不确定的,人类的未来是由自己一手造成 ,生死存亡,一切取决于我们的一念之间 。

我爱传奇和我们的传奇的问题分享结束啦,以上的文章解决了您的问题吗?欢迎您下次再来哦!

各位老铁们 ,大家好,今天由我来为大家分享我爱传奇,以及我们的传奇的相关问题知识 ,希望对大家有所帮助。如果可以帮助到大家,还望关注收藏下本站,您的支持是我们最大的动力 ,谢谢大家了哈 ,下面我们开始吧!

本文目录

  1. 《我是传奇》两种结局
  2. 我是传奇经典台词
  3. 我是传奇这个电影有几个结局

一、《我是传奇》两种结局

1、结局一:威尔史密斯饰演的罗伯特从康复的“夜魔 ”身上抽取了血清,给了安娜和小男孩,让他们从地道逃走。而自己引爆了手雷 ,和夜魔同归于尽 。而安娜带着小男孩来到了人类聚集的基地,把血清保留了下来。

2 、结局二:罗伯特把已逐步变成人形的夜魔推了出去,并注射使其恢复成了夜魔 ,还给了它们的老大。夜魔们没有杀他,而是离开了 。第二天,罗伯特和安娜离开住所 ,去寻找其他人类。

3、第一个结局,是纯粹的美式英雄主义,男主角牺牲自我 ,拯救了人类,简单易懂。在试映会上,这一结局受到了肯定 ,因此展现在了大银幕上 。

4、而第二个结局 ,虽然男主角活了下来,实质却更加晦涩,也更黑暗。夜魔领袖救了自己的爱人 ,但人类并未获得拯救,影片结尾他们也还没有找到其他人。

5 、两个版本除了结局不一样外,第二个版本在片中还增加了一段罗伯特和安娜的对话 。大意是 ,罗伯特认为夜魔不可能学会他做的陷阱,而安娜却质疑,是否它们已经进化 ,具有了智慧和情感。这一段也为结局埋下伏笔。

6、在1964年第一个改编的版本里,文森特·普莱斯担当主演,片名为《地球上的最后一个人》 。查尔顿·赫斯顿后来在1971年的版本里担当主演 ,片名为《最后一个人》 。最近一个就是2007版的《我是传奇》。

7、原著作者理查德·马特森是《纽约时报》畅销书作家,在通俗文学领域,他的作品影响了当代的许多知名作家。曾创作经典科幻小说《华氏451》 、《星际迷航》、《铁甲钢拳》等作品 ,而《我是传奇》是他的代表作 。就连恐怖大师斯蒂芬·金都公开表示:“理查德·马特森 ,他是我的父亲,这就像贝茜·史密斯是猫王的母亲。”

二、我是传奇经典台词

1 、Dan's Mother: How can you just sit there?my son is going to die

你怎么能就这么坐在那边?我儿子就要死了

House: If I eat standing up, I spill.

2、Luke: Is this a good hospital?

House: Depends on what you mean by"good". I like the chairs.

这得看你对好医院的定义了,我喜欢这里的椅子.

3、Dr. Foreman: Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?

医治病人难道不是我们成为医生的原因吗?

House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.

不,医治疾病才是我们做医生的原因,医治病人则是医生痛苦的根源.

4 、Dr. Wilson: I love my wife.

House: You certainly love saying it.

5 、患者说他可以和上帝对话,然后house说他的问题应该在他的脑袋上.

house:you talk to God,you're religious.God talks to you,you're psychotic.

你和上帝说话,是信仰,上帝和你说话,是精神病。

6、House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person's estrogen level to increase dramatically.

我有个理论,有一种药品被服用后会导致病人体内的雌激素水平大幅上升.

House: It's called...estrogen.

7、Dr. Forman: Ten-year olds do not have heart attacks. It's got to be a mistake.

10岁的孩子不会得心脏病,肯定有什么地方错了

House: Right. The simplest explanation is she's a 40-year old lying about her age. Maybe an actress trying to hang on.

没错,最简单的答案就是她谎报了年纪,她其实已经四十岁了.也许她是个女演员.

8 、有一患者是一个志向远大的黑人议员

House: You're not going to be President either way- they don't call it the White House because of the paint job

你无论如何都成不了总统的,白宫之所以叫白宫可不只是因为它是给漆成白色的.

9、House: People don’t want a sick doctor.

Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.

那很公平,我也不喜欢健康的病人.

10、Dr. Foreman: Oh, Cameron, I need you for a couple of hours.

Dr. Foreman: When you break into a house, its always better to have a white chick with you.

破门而入的时候,有个白人女性陪着比较保险.

11 、House: What would you prefer- a doctor who holds your hand while you die or who ignores you while you get better?I guess it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die.

哪种医生你比较喜欢-在你临死时会陪在你身边的医生或者是当你病情好转后不再搭理你的医生?我猜你最讨厌的是当你快死的时候不再搭理你的医生.

12、House: Another reason I don’t like meeting patients. If they don’t know what you look like, they can’t yell at you.

我不喜欢见病人的另一个原因就是,如果他们不知道你的样子,他们就没法冲你大吼大叫.

13、Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?

你为了得到你要的结果可以坑蒙拐骗,无所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍马屁呢?

House: Well, we all have our limitations.

14 、House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.

爱与恨并非只有一线之隔,爱与恨之间隔着一道十步一岗,五步一哨的中国长城.

15、House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.

抬起你的手臂,你体内有个寄生虫.

Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?

House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.

Jill: Can you do anything about it?

House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.

在大多数洲里,除掉超过一个月大的这种寄生虫是非法的.

House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...

别担心,很多女人都会喜欢她们的寄生虫,给它起名字,穿衣服,还让它和其他的寄生虫一起玩.

House:(showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.

它的眼睛很象你(这位女士怀孕了)

16、Dr. House: The most successful marriages are based on lies. You’re off to a great start.

成功的婚姻都是谎言的基础上建立起来的,你已经开了个好头.

17 、Dr. Wilson: I’m still amazed you’re in the same room as a patient

真令我惊讶,你居然还和患者呆在一间屋子里.

House: People don’t bother me until they get teeth.

18、House: It turns out your best judgment is not good enough. Here’s an idea- next time, use mine

事实证明你最有把握的诊断还是不够好,不如这样吧,下次试试我的主意.

19、House: As long as you’re trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.

只要你尽力了,就表示你可以做任何你想做的事情

Dr. Wilson: And as long as you’re not trying, you can say whatever you want.

只要你不去尽力,你就可以说任何你想说的话.

House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!

那么说我们两个人加起来就做任何事,说任何话了,我们可以一起统治世界了!

20 、House: You told me you had not changed your diet or exercise. Were you lying?

你告诉我你没改变你的日常饮食规律 ,是不是说谎了?

House: Does your husband have high blood pressure?

House: Yeah, see, if you’re going to repeat everything I say, this conversation’s going to take twice as long.

恩,你看,如果你重复我说的每一句话 ,这次谈话就要花两倍的时间了.

21 、House: So what’s her name and when do I get to meet her?

她的名字叫什么,我什么时候能见到她?(盘问Wilson的约会对象)

Dr. Wilson: There’s nobody! Give it up!

House: Your lips say no, but your shoes say yes.

你嘴上说不,可你的鞋子泄露了真相(WILSON换了双漂亮的新鞋)

Dr. Wilson: They’re French. You can’t trust a word they say.

它们是法国货,法国人的话一句都不能信.

22、Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?

House: It’s what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?

我一直这样子,最近我变得更厉害了吗?

Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.

House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.

真的吗?那么肯定不是种族歧视的原因了,你还和上周一样的黑.

23、Dr. Cameron: I’ll check into it.

我爱传奇(我们的传奇)

Dr. Foreman: I’ll make the call.

Dr. Chase: I’ll keep the kid alive. For a while at least.

我去保持那孩子活着.至少能维持一会儿.

24 、Dr. Foreman: The kid was just taking his AP calculus exam when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented.

这个孩子在微积分考试当中突然感到恶心眩晕.

House: That’s the way calculus presents.

25、House: I assume"minimal at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying"no chance in hell"?

我认为你说的"有可能"就是"根本没指望了"的英国表达方式.

House: You put the Queen on your money. You’re British.

你们把女王的头像印在钱币上,你们就是英国人.

26、Julia: I thought you were supposed to be listening to our patient histories?

House: No, I’m supposed to be teaching you. If I can do that without listening to you, more power to me.

不,我应该教导你们诊断病例,如果我不用听你们讲解就能诊断出来,那我就更加NB了.

27 、Dr. Cameron: Yeah, I I trusted you.

House: You always trust me. That’s a big mistake.

28、House: I take risks- sometimes patients die. But not taking risks causes more patients to die. So I guess my biggest problem is I’ve been cursed with the ability to do the math.

我承担风险,有时病人会死,但如果我不冒风险,更多的病人会死,所以我最大的问题就是我已经学会了算术.

House: Nothing I could say is going to change how you feel, and nothing could come out of your reaction that is going to change what I plan to do. So I prefer to say nothing.

不管我说什么都不会改变你的想法,不管你说什么都不会改变我的做法,所以我宁可什么也不说.

30、Dr. Foreman: You know, House shouldn’t even be here!

Dr. Chase: Because he said something inappropriate? If we sent him home every time he did that, he’d never be here. We wouldn’t even need his office.

因为他说了一些不合适的话?如果他每次说那些我们都把他送走,那他永远也不会出现在这了,我们甚至不需要这间办公室了.

31 、Dr. Cameron: I was the first person(House) ran into. He just asked me.

我是他碰到的第一个人 ,所以他约了我.

Dr. Cameron: Exactly. Except for the“date” part.

House: But I had three reasons.

House: Well, lets see in a minute- I’m just making them up now.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.....(CUDDY没买帐)

House: Which brings me to my fourth reason.

动漫下载